New Delhi: State Bank of India clients can now enjoy 100% exemption from processing fees on home loans, auto loans, gold loans and personal loans from SBI. India’s largest public sector lender has launched special offers ahead of the holiday season in the country.Read also – 5 symptoms of heart failure you should not overlook
âStart the festive celebrations with special offers on auto loan, gold loan and personal loan from SBI,â the State Bank of India tweeted. Also Read – JEE Advanced 2021 Admission Card Will Be Released On September 25th: Here’s How To Download It
SBI real estate loan, Car loan, Personal loan, Gold loan
- SBI offers a car loan at Rs 1,539 for 1 lakh, a gold loan at 7.5% per annum, a personal loan at Rs 1,832 for a lakh.
- âStart your celebrations this holiday season with SBI home loan and enjoy the exciting benefits of YONO SBI,â the State Bank of India tweeted.
- SBI clients can enjoy festive perks such as zero processing fees, concession based on credit score on interest.
- SBI launched home loans tied to 6.70 percent credit score regardless of the amount. Before the festive offer, a borrower with a loan greater than Rs 75 lakh had to pay an interest rate of 7.15%, according to the IANS report.
- Before the festive offer, a borrower with a loan greater than Rs 75 lakh had to pay an interest rate of 7.15%, IANS reported citing SBI.
- âFrom now on, no interest premium linked to occupancy is charged to potential borrowers of mortgage loans. This would lead to a new interest saving of 15 basis points for non-salaried borrowers. Previously, the interest rate for a non-employee borrower was 15 basis points higher than that for employee borrowers, IANS reported.
Also Read – Mumbai Local Train Important Update: Central Railway to Hold 10-Hour Mega Block Between Kalwa and Mumbra